Working with so many dogs each day we saw a need to help our owners understand more about why their dogs do certain things and how to make changes so they can fix any individual issues they were having with their dogs.
With time at a premium we developed the ‘My Dog….’ range of short workshops so owners could come along and learn the theory and hands on exercises, then take those skills home to work on it themselves.
The workshops include:
- My Dog Pulls on Leash: Loose Leash Walking and Management Tools
- My Dog Doesn’t Listen: Gaining Control and Building Engagement with your Dog
- My Dog Doesn’t Come When Called: How to create a Reliable Recall
- My Dog Follows Me Everywhere: Independence Training to Create a Confident Canine
- My Dog at the Dog Park (Part 1): Dog Body Language and Canine Play
- My Dog at the Dog Park (Part 2): Healthy Play and Keeping Your Dog Safe
- My Dog the Clown: Circus Tricks and Shaping Skills (3 week course)
Our Specialist Workshops are designed for dogs whose breed or instinct means they need something extra to keep them fulfilled. Our specialist workshops include:
- Beginners Sheep Herding
- Dock Diving (SUMMER ONLY)
If you are interested in any of our workshops you can email us for more information at [email protected] or register your interest and suggest another topic here.