CURRENTLY SOLD OUT!
Pups4Fun is offering a limited number of PupsPark Private Dog Park memberships.
PupsPark is our specially designed private dog park. Located on just under one acre of farm land near Queanbeyan, our PupsPark private dog park includes agility equipment, pools, three sand pits and lots of room to run, sniff and climb.
The park is well fenced with 6ft fencing and an airlock, and a covered pergola for rainy days. Members have private access to the two separate yards and all equipment during their allocated 45min timeslot.
Times are available Monday to Friday from 0700-0900 and 1600-1700 and Sat/Sun from 0700-1700hrs.
Memberships are based on a three month contract, with the option to extend after the end date, and cost $29pw for one household. Payments will be made via direct debit each Monday.
- PupsPark is located on private property, hire is for the gated area only and access outside of booking times is prohibited.
- Do not share with anyone in person or on social media, the location of PupsPark.
- No Smoking or flames anywhere on the property which extends to the end of Woods Lane.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when outside the gated area.
- There are cows, horses and kangaroos near PupsPark so please supervise dogs closely at all times to ensure they are not digging or pushing at fences.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in instant cancellation of membership.
- Parking is in the designated parking area only.
- Please wipe down all gates, tables and equipment used with spray provided before and after use.
- Please pick up and dispose of any dog faeces in the bin near the gate.
- Ensure that both the entry/exit airlock gates are always fastened.
- Do not enter the park if there are dogs inside without checking first. If a previous member has gone past their allocated time, please contact Pups4Fun.
- Do not leave taps running and please ensure that all taps are turned off when leaving. Water bowls and pools may be filled but should be emptied at the end of your session unless another member has arrived.
- Please replace all equipment as it was found.
- Check the area for snakes in warmer weather before releasing your dog.
- Report any damage to equipment or infrastructure to Pups4Fun as soon as possible.
- Do not linger on the Private Property prior to or after your allocated session. Please keep to a 40km speed limit and respect other vehicles on Woods Lane.
- Your membership allows access to the dogs listed on your membership that reside in your home only. Please contact Pups4Fun if you wish to bring any other dogs.
While PupsPark is a place for dogs to relax and have some offlead fun, it is also our mission to see dogs learn and grow and become well trained members of our community. We therefore ask that you do not allow your dog to bark excessively or harass nearby stock, and that you utilize this area in some way to build a training foundation and a great relationship with your dog.
PupsPark Payment and Hire Conditions
- PupsPark hire is $29 per week per household of up to three dogs. If you have more than three dogs living in your household please advise Pups4Fun as further charges may be incurred.
- Members must sign up to Ezidebit for direct debit payment which will occur each Monday for the previous weeks hire.
- Membership is a three month contract from 1 April to 30 June.
- Cancellation of membership requires one weeks notice, fees are incurred during that week.
- Membership entitles you to hire of PupsPark for forty five minute blocks only, during PupsPark opening hours.
- Failure of payment will result in membership being cancelled. Administration fees may be accrued.
- Pups4Fun reserve the right to close PupsPark at any time for maintenance or group hire. Fees may be waived as a result of any closure.
- Failure to abide by any of the PupsPark rules may result in immediate cancellation of membership. Fees may be incurred for damage as a result of any failure to follow rules.
terms and conditions
- I recognise that PupsPark is located within private property on Woods Lane (the property) and all rules of the property and PupsPark must be adhered to at all times.
- I recognise that there are risks of illness and injury to my dog as a result of using PupsPark. I am fully aware of these risks and voluntarily and I assume these risks.
- (a) To the fullest extent permitted by law: I agree not to make any claims against Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property, and not to hold Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property liable, for any loss, damage, illness or injury suffered by my dog as a result of, or relating in any way to, my use of PupsPark, (b) To the fullest extent permitted by law: I fully release Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property from any existing or future liability of any kind arising from or relating in any way to my use of PupsPark and will fully indemnify Pups 4 Fun in relation to any liability or costs incurred by Pups 4 Fun as a result of any such claim brought by me.
- I will be fully responsible for all loss or damage caused by my dog to any another dog, person or property whilst at PupsPark and will full indemnify Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property in relation to any liability or costs incurred by Pups 4 Fun as a result of such loss or damage.
I warrant that:
- my dog has up to date vaccinations and has a current vaccination certificate,
- my dog is in good health and is free from any illness that could be communicated to other dogs
- my dog will be onlead or in a vehicle in all areas of the property except the fenced area known as PupsPark
- accessing the property outside of my booked time is prohibited and considered trespassing and will result in instant cancellation of membership and may result in legal action taken against me
- smoking or using a naked flame anywhere on the property will result in instant cancellation of my membership and a $500 fine
- I will adhere to and abide by all rules of PupsPark and the property,
- failure to abide by any of the rules will result in instant cancellation of membership and fees maybe incurred for loss and/or damage as a result of failure to follow rules.