The objective of the Operations Supervisor position is to oversee efficiency of operational processes on a day to day basis. The Operations Supervisor ensures compliance with business policies and regulations, determines training requirements and daily supervision and management of the teams.
The Operations Supervisor works closely with the Team Leaders and teams to ensure superior customer service and efficient and effective service delivery.
The Operations Supervisor reports to and supports the role of the Operations Manager, provides innovation and communication to the business.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to Day Operational Excellence;
- Team Member Training and Development;
- Best Practice and Performance Excellence;
- Fiscal Management Strategies
- Innovation in Client Service and Branding;
- Personal Development;
- Risk Management; and
- Any other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrated experience in effectively leading teams to achieve agreed outcomes;
- Experience in a customer service role;
- Experience in training and developing people;
- Cert IV Training and Assessment (desirable);
- Experience in providing and interpreting reporting;
About the Business
Established in 2008, Pups4Fun is Canberra’s leading dog daycare, dog training and dog grooming provider. With an imminent expansion planned, we require the services of a second Operations Supervisor join our busy team.
Pups4Fun is one of Canberra’s largest pet industry employers. Everyone here has a purpose, and bring their own talents to the business. This is because we all strive towards the common goal of being Australia’s leading dog daycare and training facility.
People are at the centre of what we do! We value people who are passionate about providing an exceptional experience for our community. We challenge ourselves to constantly raise the bar!
With a team of over 40 employees, over 600 dogs a week, eight vehicles, four shopfronts, two acres of dog parkland and a coffee van, its already a big job. Our imminent expansion and future plans will require us to add further operational management assistance into the team.
We aim to remain leaders in the industry, and bring a high level of respect to the industry and the people working in it.