casual/part time/full time canine crew
The Canine Crew are responsible for providing supervision and behavioural support to dogs in all Pups4Fun services. The Crew ensure the provision of animal welfare and an excellent customer and canine experience. The Canine Crew keep facilities clean and perform other tasks relating to Pups4Fun services.
The role will include work across Canberra in our various streams of dog daycare and outings. No experience is necessary, we are looking for people with passion and drive to provide excellent customer service and work towards our Pups4Fun goals and values. You will will join a team caring for over 1000 dogs a week, providing training and behaviour management. Building confident resilient dogs who are well set up to go out into the community is what we strive for.
We have Full Time, Part Time and Casual opportunities available.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure animal welfare;
- Assist with all Pups4Fun canine services;
- Compliance with business policies and procedures;
- Strong understanding of dog behaviour and training;
- Ensure excellence in customer service;
- Professional development; and
- Any other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Manual drivers licence;
- Confident to drive large vehicle live loads;
- Physically fit and able to work long shifts in a physically and mentally demanding role;
- Great communication skills;
- Creativity and the ability to embrace change;
- Awesome customer service skills;
About the Business
Established in 2008, Pups4Fun is Canberra’s leading dog daycare, dog training and dog grooming provider. We are continually expanding our services and need more awesome people to join our team.
Pups4Fun is one of Canberra’s largest pet industry employers. Everyone here has a purpose, and bring their own talents to the business. This is because we all strive towards the common goal of being Australia’s leading dog daycare and training facility.
People are at the centre of what we do! We value people who are passionate about providing an exceptional experience for our community. We challenge ourselves to constantly raise the bar!
With a team of over 60 employees, over 1000 dogs a week, eight vehicles, and five facilities, there are plenty of opportunities within.
We aim to remain leaders in the industry, and bring a high level of respect to the industry and the people working in it.