canine crew shift supervisor
The Canine Crew Shift Supervisor (CCSS) is responsible for supervising and training the Canine Crew in all areas of pet services. They coordinate the day to day operations of the team, ensure adherence to Pups4Fun policies and procedures and operational efficiency.
The CCSS should possess an excellent understanding of dog behaviour and training principles, and be able to direct a team to manage dog safety.
The CCSS works closely with the Team Leader to ensure great communication flow in the section and to management and administration.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Team member training and development;
- Operational efficiency and best practice;
- Routine communications;
- Compliance with procedures and policies;
- Animal welfare;
- Risk management;
- Administrative tasks;
- Professional development; and
- any other tasks as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams;
- Proven experience in customer service;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Strong knowledge of dog behaviour and training;
- First aid certificate / ability to attain within 6mths;
- Manual drivers licence;
- Pet first aid certificate (desirable);
- NDTF Cert III Dog Training and Behaviour or similar (desirable)
About the Business
Established in 2008, Pups4Fun is Canberra’s leading dog daycare, dog training and dog grooming provider.
Pups4Fun is one of Canberra’s largest pet industry employers. Everyone here has a purpose, and bring their own talents to the business. This is because we all strive towards the common goal of being Australia’s leading dog daycare and training facility.
People are at the centre of what we do! We value people who are passionate about providing an exceptional experience for our community. We challenge ourselves to constantly raise the bar!
With a team of over 40 employees, over 600 dogs a week, eight vehicles, four shopfronts, two acres of dog parkland and a coffee van, its already a big job.
We aim to remain leaders in the industry, and bring a high level of respect to the industry and the people working in it.