We are very excited to pre-launch a limited number of private yard foundation memberships at our soon to be launched Canberra Dog Hub.
Canberra Dog Hub will be a space for Canberra Pet Industry Professionals and dog owners to come together and utilise a great shared space.
The training yards are just under one acre and are completely fenced with 5ft fencing and an airlock. Bring a ball or toys or just allow them time for running and sniffing. Members have private access to back right training yard during their allocated 45min timeslot. Note that other yards may be in use for training classes or Pups4Fun services at this location.
Times are available weekly from 6am to 7pm in 45min timeslots. Members can book as many sessions a week as they like.
Memberships are an ongoing weekly cost on a minimum three month contact, with one weeks notice of cancellation required after this time. The cost is $24pw for one household. Payments will be made via direct debit each Monday.
If you are interested in joining, please have a read of the rules and terms and conditions below and then fill in the Request for Membership form below. You will be required to do a short induction prior to commencing.
Canberra Dog Hub Rules
- Canberra Dog Hub is part of an active business, hire is for the gated area only and access outside of booking times is prohibited.
- No Smoking or flames anywhere on the property.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when outside the gated area.
- There are horses in nearby paddocks. If your dog is likely to jump a 5ft fence, please consider our other higher fenced locations.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in instant cancellation of membership.
- Parking is in the designated parking area only.
- Please wipe down all gates, tables and equipment used with spray provided before and after use.
- Please pick up and dispose of any dog faeces in the bin near the gate.
- Ensure that both the entry/exit airlock gates are always fastened.
- Do not enter the park if there are dogs inside without checking first. If a previous member has gone past their allocated time, please contact Pups4Fun.
- The tap is located at the front of the building. Do not leave taps running and please ensure that all taps are turned off when leaving. Water bowls and pools may be filled but should be emptied at the end of your session unless another member has arrived.
- Please replace all equipment as it was found.
- Check the area for snakes in warmer weather before releasing your dog.
- Report any damage to equipment or infrastructure to Pups4Fun as soon as possible.
- Your membership allows access to the dogs listed on your membership that reside in your home only. Please contact Pups4Fun if you wish to bring any other dogs.
While Canberra Dog Hub is a place for dogs to relax and have some offlead fun, it is also our mission to see dogs learn and grow and become well trained members of our community. We therefore ask that you do not allow your dog to bark excessively or harass nearby stock, and that you utilize this area in some way to build a training foundation and a great relationship with your dog.
Canberra Dog Hub Payment and Hire Conditions
- Canberra Dog Hub hire is $24 per week per household of up to three dogs. If you have more than three dogs living in your household please advise Pups4Fun as further charges may be incurred.
- The minimum contract term is three months payable weekly, total $288.
- Members must sign up to Ezidebit for direct debit payment which will occur each Monday for the previous weeks hire.
- Cancellation of membership requires one weeks notice after the three month term, fees are incurred during that week.
- Membership entitles you to hire of Canberra Dog Hub for forty five minute blocks only, during opening hours. Members may book several sessions per week.
- Failure of payment will result in membership being cancelled. Administration fees may be accrued.
- Pups4Fun reserve the right to close Canberra Dog Hub at any time for maintenance or group hire. Fees may be waived as a result of any closure.
- Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in immediate cancellation of membership. Fees may be incurred for damage as a result of any failure to follow rules.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I recognise that Canberra Dog Hub is located within private property on Parkwood Road and (the property) and all rules of the property and Canberra Dog Hub must be adhered to at all times.
- I recognise that there are risks of illness and injury to my dog as a result of using Canberra Dog Hub. I am fully aware of these risks and voluntarily and I assume these risks.
- (a) To the fullest extent permitted by law: I agree not to make any claims against Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property, and not to hold Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property liable, for any loss, damage, illness or injury suffered by my dog as a result of, or relating in any way to, my use of Canberra Dog Hub, (b) To the fullest extent permitted by law: I fully release Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property from any existing or future liability of any kind arising from or relating in any way to my use of Canberra Dog Hub and will fully indemnify Pups 4 Fun in relation to any liability or costs incurred by Pups 4 Fun as a result of any such claim brought by me.
- I will be fully responsible for all loss or damage caused by my dog to any another dog, person or property whilst at Canberra Dog Hub and will full indemnify Pups 4 Fun and/or the legal owner of the property in relation to any liability or costs incurred by Pups 4 Fun as a result of such loss or damage.
I warrant that:
- my dog has up to date vaccinations and has a current vaccination certificate or titer test,
- my dog is in good health and is free from any illness that could be communicated to other dogs
- my dog will be onlead or in a vehicle in all areas of the property except the fenced area known as Canberra Dog Hub
- accessing the property outside of my booked time is prohibited and considered trespassing and will result in instant cancellation of membership and may result in legal action taken against me
- smoking or using a naked flame anywhere on the property will result in instant cancellation of my membership and a $500 fine
- I will adhere to and abide by all rules of Canberra Dog Hub and the property,
- failure to abide by any of the rules will result in instant cancellation of membership and fees maybe incurred for loss and/or damage as a result of failure to follow rules.